Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday, February 28, 2011 - Wow! It's March!

Almost, that is!

How is everyone? I'm emailing a tad late today, as we did laundry first. Actually, I don't have a whole lot of time : (, but I'll try to say as much as I can.
First, LETTERS I'VE RECEIVED!!! I received a pouch letter from Sis. Sunshine last Monday the 21st, sent on 31 Jan; a card and valentines from Grandma and Grandpa H on the 26th (sent on 2 Feb), and a letter (non-pouch) from Sis. Sunshine on the 26th, sent on the 7th of Feb. Kind of slow : P! I'm disappointed that you still haven't received any of my letters, and I haven't seen any of yours, but what can you do. On packages, Elder Amador said that they need to be sent to the mission office, and suggested using UPS overnight (for speed I guess). I've seen elders receiving packages from USPS (like you said, Mom), but I don't know how long they take to get here.
Thanks for the debit account info! And especially thanks for watching it for me; it helps me feel better about using it. I'd like to use it less if I can, so you don't have to reload it often. Soriana is the shopping center where we buy groceries and supplies and stuff; it's like a Mexican Walmart (though there are Walmarts here too : D) (and no HEBs are close. Rats!).
You needn't worry about the memory, I still have room for 1050 more pics or so. If I need more memory, I'll buy another card (thanks!), but I should be good until the package comes. Thanks a TON for the family tree! That's super awesome. The last photos I received were in the Christmas package you sent. 
And CONGRATS JULIA!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's super awesome that you got into BYU! I'm so happy and excited for you. I know whereever you choose will be great. Good luck with the tour and choice!
And thanks so much for your emails. They really help me out and lift my spirits! This past week has been a little tough for me (though with plenty of good stuff too!), and I've missed you too. I've thought a lot about you all, and I love you so much. I'm so grateful to be a missionary, and I'm so grateful for my testimony. I know what's in the past is in the past (as hard as that is), and that the future is a ways away, so I'll do my best to enjoy the present.
I hope you all have a wonderful week and I'll talk to you soon. I'll try to get off a letter with more happenings if I can.

LOVE SO MUCH,
Oli

No comments:

Post a Comment